Emperor Aquatics SafeGUARD CUP Series HO UV Systems
The new SafeGUARD CUP UV systems replace the successful "COM" UV series introduced in 1992. More COM series UVs exist in the field today than any other plastic UV system available. CUP series UVs carry on the 20-year tradition of quality, but with innovative improvements that include single-end glassware assembly, Schedule 80 plastic vessel construction and a compact "U" vessel port orientation that reduces footprint. Basic control package included (call for optional PLC package).
• Enhanced, state-of-the-art electronic ballast—sized precisely to the lamp's power requirement—ensures optimal UV-C output and maximum lamp life.
• Small footprint: vertical operation reduces required horizontal space.
• Schedule 80 PVC plastic construction is stronger and can handle higher internal pressures than polypropylene and HDPE vessels.
• Single-end UV lamp and quartz sleeve access for easy servicing.
• Watertight design protects all electrical hardware from water damage.
• Highest-quality, American-made, low-pressure, high-output UV lamps offer 12,000 hours of continuous operation (80% efficient after 12,000 hours).
• Choice of inlet/outlet port styles.
• 6' power cord and 20' lamp cables.
Hg UV Lamps contain mercury and should not be placed in the trash. Please recycle your old lamps or properly dispose of them as hazardous waste. Visit LampRecycle.org for more information.
Click image to view larger image