OHAUS Defender Washdown Scales
Smart functionality, durability, quality and value
The OHAUS Defender 5000 Series is a feature-rich line of bench scales, combining a stainless steel D51XW indicator with a square, all-stainless steel washdown base and a stainless steel column. Ideal for production, packaging and general commercial and industrial weighing applications where full washdown protection is required, the Defender 5000 offers a multifunctional indicator with multiple weighing units and software modes to meet the requirements of industrial and lab applications.
With rugged steel construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options, the Defender 5000 can meet the needs of demanding industrial operations.
Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), metric tons and userdefinable custom unit. Multiple weighing modes including counting, percent weighing, dynamic/animal weighing, checkweighing and display hold. Has internal universal switching power supply with hardwired line cord and includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time.
Standard features include:
• All stainless-steel construction with IP66/NEMA 4X protection for indicator, with load cells protected to IP67.
• 10,000–12,500d default resolution.
• 1:5,000 NTEP-certified/Measurement Canada-approved resolution.
• Quick display of results using large LCD with high-contrast white backlight.
• Temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode with quick key press.
• Easy to operate with 4-key membrane keypad with raised tactile keys.
Click image to view larger image