OxyGuard Handy Polaris 2
The OxyGuard Handy Polaris 2 is a portable dissolved oxygen (D.O.) meter, which combines the features of the original Polaris with the convenience of data logging and data transfer capability. It measures % saturation, mg/L (ppm) and temperature and has salinity compensation.
Measurements are compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. The galvanic probe is fully field-serviceable. Powered by a 9V battery. The Polaris 2 has a larger display with backlight and offers automatic calibration, and a choice of language and units of measurement. Includes a detachable clip for easy attachment to a belt or clipboard.
• Data logging and data transfer capability—over 3,000 sets of complete info (mg/L, % sat, temp, events, etc.). Polaris 2 only.
• Automatic calibration with stability check.
• Automatic self-check of instrument.
• Automatic check of cable and probe.
• Compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure.
• User-selectable language and main display parameter.
• "On-screen" instructions.
• 1,400 hours use from one 9V alkaline battery.
• Illuminated display with variable intensity.
• Automatic shutdown for power saving.
• Galvanic type.
• No warm-up time.
• Fully temperature compensated.
• Remarkably short response time.
• Stores dry.
• Excellent long-term stability.
• Tough membrane.
• No need for regular service or renovation.
• Probe renovation easy and fast when needed.
Click image to view larger image