Precision Digital Trident Universal Panel Meter
• Factory-calibrated to accept current, voltage, thermocouples (J, K, T, E) and Pt100 RTD inputs.
• Easy four-button programming and setup with lockout capability.
• 4-20 mA, ±10V, TC and RTD inputs.
• Type 4X, NEMA 4X, IP65 front panel; NEMA 4, NEMA 4X enclosures for UL, cUL-approved systems.
• Steady, accurate 4-digit plus extra zero display.
• RS232, RS422/485 serial communication options.
Universal panel meter that handles all the most common process display applications with simplicity, reliability, accuracy and ease. Setup and programming is a jumper-free, single-switch snap using the four-button front panel or PD's MeterView software and your PC. MeterView can also be used for data acquisition, to collect data from the Trident's serial output and write it to a spreadsheet-compatible text file.
Click image to view larger image