Hydroponics and Microfarms CD-ROMSupport the hunger relief efforts of the Institute of Simplified Hydroponics (ISH) by purchasing the Hydroponics and Microfarms CD-ROM. An indispensable resource, this CD catalogs over 1,000 pages of detailed information including:
• Comprehensive troubleshooting encyclopedias for insects, diseases, and plant nutrients.
• An electronic version of the book Home Hydroponic Gardens.
• An extensive 64-page guide to greenhouse operation.
• English to metric conversion and hydroponics ppm calculation spreadsheets.
• An exhaustive list of growing media with important technical data.
• Educational hydroponics materials for children of all ages as well as a curriculum for teachers.
• Over 600 recipes for international foods, how-to references for self-reliant living and more!
Click image to view larger image